Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Butterfly-Crafts Feature!

We are back with another amazing ArtFire Artisan Feature. This time it is the beautiful Victoria from Butterfly-Crafts.
Now we will hand over to Victoria and let her tackle the questions.

1)What do you like to be called?
Victoria


2)Were you named after anyone?
Nope!

3)How many birthdays have you had?
I’ll have my 27th in August

4)Where in the world are you located, and where would you like to be located?
I live in the Hertfordshire countryside in the UK. I’m pretty happy living here but would love a year in NYC

5)What defines you as you?
I think I can be defined by a few things, firstly my crafting as it is a major part of who I am and what I love. I think I can also be defined by the love I hold for my family and close friends and finally my considerate nature, I will give everyone a chance and believe that everyone is worth that chance

6)What was a defining moment of your childhood? (happy/sad)
I think when I was taken to a craft store and picked out my first cross stitch. I was six and it was a bear in blue pyjamas standing on a yellow moon. I still have it on my bedroom wall. It was from this kit that my love of cross stitch and crafting began. I have never looked back.

7)If you could be an animal which animal would you be and why?
I think I’d have to say a butterfly (yes I know it fits in with my store) but its because you have three stages in life, first you get to be a caterpillar eating leaves and plants, then you get to sleep it all off as a chrysalis and then you emerge into the world as a beautiful butterfly in beautiful colours flying around all day long

8)Do you believe in miracles?
I am not sure. I think wonderful things happen in life but I am not sure if they are miracles or just coincidences

9)Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
I don’t often wear shoes with laces but if I do, no.

10)Favourite smells?
Lemon, Rose, fresh rain if it’s not rained for a while, roast chicken and bread cooking


11)What is on your mouse pad?
A purple flower

12)If you were a crayon, what colour would you be?
Purple, it’s my favourite colour

13)Do you still have your tonsils?
No, nor my adenoids

14)Do bald men wash their head with soap or shampoo?
Do they even wash their heads?

15)What is the first thing you notice about people?
Their eyes and their smiles, I think both can tell you a lot about someone

16)What colour pants and shoes are you wearing?
I am wearing some battered old jeans and I have Eeyore slippers on

17)Scary movies or happy endings?
Happy endings every time, I don’t like scary films

18)When cheese gets its picture taken, what does it say?
Cheddar

19)Where can people find you and what you do on the internet?
My main shop is: www.butterfly-crafts.artfire.com
My blog is: www.butterfly-craftsonline.blogspot.com
My twitter is: www.twitter.com/Butterfly_Craft
My Flickr is: www.flickr.com/photos/butterfly-crafts/

20)What do you want to be known for, both in terms of your ‘art’ and personally?
I would personally like to be known as someone who always has time for you, to listen and have fun.

In terms of my ‘art’ then I would like to be known for my card making and knowing that every card sent will bring a smile to its recipients face.

Thank you for that, Victoria. Wonderful to have you participate.
Now it is over to me to do a spotlight on the beautiful items available at Butterfly-Crafts on ArtFire.



We are at the end of another fabulous feature. Join us for the next one, coming soon.

1 comment:

paatai said...

Please visit my blogs

http://thediamondszine.blogspot.com
http://freedailyfun.blogspot.com
http://just4urpleasure.blogspot.com
http://funnytub.blogspot.com

I INVITE You & YOUR VISITORS TO POST CMMENTS AND CONTENT on these blogs

thanks&regards.